Monday 23 February 2015

What would you post here?


You'll see below I have copied & pasted some of your Facebook posts as sample blog posts.  I wouldn't do this in reality - although some of the below content might be blog appropriate.  I just wanted to give you an idea of what your words might look like in a blog.  This is a place for insight and reflection, your words, thoughts and ideas.  I can help you brainstorm what to write about but to be honest I think you'll both naturally pour your own personalities into it.

I'd also suggest guest posts.  This is great place for you to share stories and articles that you might request from people you know.  Perhaps a participant of Being The One could tell a story about how the course had an impact on them.  You could interview past participants or profile people you admire or who are truly authentic.   

A blog is a perfect tool for reaching out to a community and engaging with them.  By writing about events, festivals and people that you've met you're bringing the wider world into your community and giving them a chance to get to know you better. 




No comments:

Post a Comment